Friday, April 1, 2016

I really dislike your ugly fat face
I really don't like the way you say "um"
When I see you I'm filled with disgrace
You make me assume you are really dumb
When i see you walking down the hallway
I look away because you are scary
I want to throw myself in the highway
I want to feed you a poisoned berry
I think you are really really mean
I cut the break line to your crappy car
I hope you know you are mean to young teens
I want you to move away really far
You sometimes really get on my last nerve
Now please shut up because you just got served  

2 comments:

  1. Your rhymes were hilarious
    You must have been furious
    You aren't trying to rap
    It does sound like a yap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Reid.
    Reid your poem was great
    I laughed so hard I almost fell off a crate
    But let’s not feed someone a poisoned berry
    Because that’s kinda scary

    ReplyDelete